I made more scrappy pillows, this time for the Merrill Middle School Silent Auction. I didn't take many photos of the process because it's just strip piecing and a simple wavy quilt pattern. I used Spoonflower to get the logos printed on 8x8 pieces of Kona fabric. I love the way these turned out and I hope they raise a bunch of money for the school! (The auction organizers sold them in 2 groups of 2 pillows each. I think one bunch sold for $150 and one for around $100. Yay!)
I have about 5 projects going all at once now, so I think I'm going to work on the Broken Bars Quilt from Missouri Star Quilt Co, but so many choices! Who knows.